Hello job seeker!
We would like to welcome you to PinPoint Resources and we sincerely wish to match each applicant to the perfect job under the best contract arrangement for you! We have a constantly changing list of openings, so if there is nothing that suits you right now, apply anyway and keep checking back.
We are committed to helping you thrive. We believe that when people grow and thrive, the business thrives, and in that order. Therefore, our benefits go above and beyond the usual package and address more of what makes a whole person. Sure, we offer medical, dental and vision plans, but we also support personal, professional, and spiritual development.
Our employees value and practice a spirit of volunteerism which we have found, enriches every aspect of life. See our community involvement page to read the stories.
- Term to 100 Life Policy
- Critical Illness
- Short Term Disability
- BOST Advantage Card
- Access to a corporate chaplain
- Discount shopping membership
Three Flexible Hiring Arrangements:
At PinPoint, we match professional talent with exceptional opportunities. We have positions for contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire employment. So that we can match your qualifications, personality and desires – we take the time to get to know you. We do this through:
- One-on-one interviews
- Personality testing
- Understanding your talent so that we can promote your greatest strengths
- Our contract employment places you in limited-term jobs that are interesting and challenging.
- Positions are with reputable companies and offer a fair rate of compensation.
- Many of our contract professionals prefer the fast-pace and dynamic work life that this option provides.
- In addition, PinPoint continues to provide you with personalized attention, before and during your contract period.
- Contract-to-hire positions have the option for the employer to extend a permanent job offer in the future.
- Many of our contract-to-hire professionals prefer this option, because it allows them to try out the work environment, company culture, and assignments before making a career change.
Direct Hire Positions
- Clients leverage us to recruit direct hire positions when they need a full-time employee with specialized skills, are having a difficult time filling a specific role, or they do not have an internal recruiting department.
- Direct hiring offers longterm stability and consistency